When a part in the cut list was in the "modified" state and a further edit was made, the edit appeared to work but was not saved properly. Such modifications were lost when the job was closed.
Copying a catalog framing system did not include spacing settings on hardware components
Hardware spacing quantities were using elevation quantity instead of the configured component quantity.
Fixed a slowdown of the program when working with databases that had lots of jobs and glass assignments
Detail Viewer will now remember its last size and position when opening
Apply Labor now works properly with existing elevations
Hardware grid Sort selection is now saving properly and supplier name will be properly saved from Hardware Parts to Final Parts.
Hardware color dropdown now works properly
Solved an issue with fully closing the program after opening hardware parts
Widened the description column in the Job Parts report
Fixed an error loading the Add Cut Piece view of the optimizer.
Door jambs now inherit wall jamb interrupt settings at the head receptor when they are along the wall
Bid date in the markup report was not working
Got a "Type mismatch" error when hitting "Reset Rates to Defaults" in the Markup Report. It would cause the program to crash.
Switching to a new frame in the Elevation Settings window did not cause Final Parts and other calculations to update until the elevation was viewed/redrawn
The Framing System grid was allowing required data to be cleared
* Moved the Compact and Copy Parts to Vendor functions that used to be in the Database Utility, into the Vendors view of the main program.
* Added ability to export multiple jobs at a time.
* Added a help button above the editor tabs to explain how to use each.
* Added a help button to the Door Frame Stock Parts tab.
* Scrollbars were not working on the Framing System components which limited the number of items that could be added, especially to non-typical horizontal components.
* Fixed rare error in jobs list that prevented it from loading properly.
* The Hardware DB was not connecting properly
* Fixed a rare issue loading a job with invalid glass assignments
* Removed the Database Utility - this utility was erroneously being quarantined as a malicious trojan program by mutliple AV vendors. To prevent this from happening in the future, we will just move the functionality users need from it into WinBidPro itself.
* Fixed issues getting the correct finish price for parts when the finish name had spaces before or after it.
* Added a Door Glazing edit window to Glazing Labor Settings under Labor Defaults
* Repair & Open button did not move when the vendor list window was expanded or contracted
* No longer using DPI awareness due to reported issues for large screens requiring 175% scaling or greater.
* Fixed a rare infinite loop for the Merge command that could cause the program to become unresponsive.
* Part prices of an imported job were not mapping correctly when finish columns don't match the target vendor
* Restoring jobs from a legacy backup .mdb file was not working
* Changing jobs should switch back to the layout tab
* Glass assignment not copied when copying a whole job
* Removed "window perimeter" elevation property and included it in "Glass Perimeter"
* Multiple alternate vertical commands could be applied to the same vertical
* Issue finding the Master DB in the DB Repair utility
* Job Copy and Copy to Vendor operations did not copy glass assignments over
Glass Hatch (Fill Pattern) Setting - Added ability to change the Hatch Pattern of glass.
Door Jamb Filler fix - When the sidelite filler setting was set to Continue below a sidelite (along a bulkhead) it was instead using flat filler in many cases. Only affects users using 15.10.2.
Arch Glass Not Clickable - You could not apply glass directly to arch glass.
Arch Glass Wrong Size - The Final Glass report did not properly calculate and display the size of arch glass.
Round Last Panel not working - The setting was not applying to elevations
Add New Frame not working - The Add New button in the master framing systems list was throwing an error.
Silent error when detail files missing - Attempting to view a detail file when it cannot be found would open a CAD viewer with a blank drawing.
New Door Jamb Filler settings and components - You can now separately configure door jamb fillers for walls and sidelites.
"Length Adjustment" entry issues - entering adjustments in the classic way (using > and < in the part number field of components) in the framing system had issues because the value was rounded to a fraction before the user finished typing.
Custom "Frame Types" did not load properly - The Frame Types dropdown box in the Framing System Configuration view would not load custom frame types for labor calculations.
Issue with Metal Cut Labels - cut lengths did not display as fractions
Framing system text in the status bar did not update properly - After changing the current elevation's framing system, the program still showed the previous system's description in the bottom status bar
Copy Job Errors
Copy to Vendor Errors
15.10.1 fixes an issue opening the Shop Drawings window